What is TerraSkin?
- TerraSkin is a combination of mineral powder (>75%) and a small quantity (<25%) of non-toxic resin combined to create an environmentally friendly paper.
- The production of TerraSkin requires no water, so the TerraSkin papermaking process incurs no water pollutants.
- Used TerraSkin paper will start to degrade under the proper environmental conditions of high heat, moisture and UV light.
- Most importantly, in producing TerraSkin, the harvesting of trees is unnecessary, thereby safeguarding the natural environment’s beauty and biodiversity for all living beings.
- TerraSkin also has beautiful printing capabilities and a unique texture and feel. Because the paper is fiberless, it does not absorb ink like regular paper and also uses less ink than regular paper. Images stay much crisper and cleaner because the ink doesn’t bleed.
- TerraSkin is water – resistant and inherently strong and durable.